Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I Don't Drink Enough!!!

My wife tells me that I don't drink enough!! Can you imagine that?! Most wives tell their husbands that they drink too much, but mine tells me that I don't drink enough!!!



(She's talking about WATER here...I don't drink enough WATER!) She drinks the equivalent of a gasoline tanker full of water a day. [OK, slight exaggeration here]. If I drank that much water, I would spend the whole day in front of the urinal! Not to mention I would not be able to eat anything because the water is taking up all the room. I drink a lot of coffee, a little water and once in a while some juice, beer or whiskey. When I was growing up, my parents virtually never drank water. It was either coffee or something alcoholic. My mother just turned 80, still virtually never drinks water, and is in good health. By the way, she smokes too.

So Sayeth The Shack

No comments: