Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Still A Tough Choice

A while ago in Vote For The Veep I advised picking the new president based a great deal on who they picked for running mate.

So the choices for vice president have been made by both parties and it is still a tough choice. I believe the Obama/Biden ticket is well balanced, combining youthful exuberance and ambition with wisdom and experience. Of course the same might be said for the McCain/Palin ticket in reverse. And of course you can find a scandal against just about anyone. Even me. I kicked a nun once when I was in grade school. That's my scandal. It would be a big deal if I were nominated for office.

One of my biggest problems with McCain is that he has how many houses? 7? Who the frick need seven houses!??!! I'll bet they're all mansions too...not one of them like anything I'd be able to afford. Is that how he will run this country...spending taxpayer money on extravagances? So for now I lean toward Obama/Biden.

So Sayeth The Shack

No comments: